Stoel Rives partner Ed Einowski will serve as a faculty member and speaker at Infocast’s Project Finance: The Tutorial, taking place next month in New York City.
This program, now in its 25th year, is truly a critical financial tool, as it provides insights into obtaining financing in today’s market environment. This is why Stoel Rives is pleased to offer a 50% registration discount to our friends and colleagues. Simply enter code 122015 during your registration to receive the discount.
The 2012 edition will provide up-to-the-minute information on how to best access today’s capital and credit markets. Topics addressed will include:
- structuring deals in a post-tax grant environment
- maximizing performance through new technology
- decreasing performance risk
- putting together bankable projects in a tightening lending environment
Ed will present Commercial Issues and Risk Allocation in Project Documentation, on Thursday, March 22, from 1:00 to 1:45 p.m. This presentation will review critical terms, provisions and negotiations involved in forming project agreements, such as:
- construction and warranty issues
- technology advancements
- operation problems
- transmission interconnection issues
Click here to learn more, or to register online.