Stoel Rives partner Aaron Courtney will speak about the New Army Corps Nationwide Permits for Renewable Energy Facilities during a one-hour expert analysis telebriefing on Wednesday, April 25.
Learning objectives include:
- How the nationwide permit program works
- The scope and limitations of the two new nationwide permits for renewable energy facilities
- Other nationwide permits that remain available to authorize renewable energy facilities
- How the general, regional, or state Clean Water Act could affect the use of the nationwide permits
- Implications for the development of onshore and offshore renewable energy facilities
Click here for full details.