The following RFPs for renewable energy and RECs came to my attention today.
1. Dayton Power and Light Company is seeking to acquire up to 313,000,000 kWh of eligible RECs by 2013 in order to meet Ohio’s RPS requirements. Deadline for submissions is August 7, 2009. Click here for more information.
2. The Western Area Power Administration is seeking RECs on behalf of certain WAPA regional offices and federal agencies. Deadline for submissions is August 7, 2009. Click here for more information.
3. Southern California Edison seeks to acquire energy from eligible renewable resources. Click here for more information.
4. AEP Ohio is looking to acquire 30,000,000 kWh of eligible RECs to use toward compliance with Ohio’s RPS requirements. Interested parties must submit a Notice of Intent to Bid by July 31, 2009. Click here for more information. AEP Ohio also has an active RFP for renewable energy, which you can learn about here.
5. Puget Sound Energy seeks to acquire 30,000,000 kWh of eligible RECs. Interested parties must submit a Notice of Intent to Bid by July 31, 2009.
6. Bryan Texas Utilities hopes to acquire up to 10 MW of utility-scale solar energy and the associated RECs generated within ERCOT. The deadline for submissions is August 24, 2009.
7. Seattle City Light is looking to acquire 50 MW of new renewable resources to meet Washington RPS requirements. Submission deadline is August 28, 2009. You can find more information here.
8. The US General Services Administration seeks to acquire 40,000,000 kWh per year of RECs for the Architect of the Capitol and other federal agencies. Submission deadline is September 1, 2009. You can find more information here.