Join Stoel Rives renewable energy partners Bill Holmes, Marcus Wood and Edna Vassilovski for this EUCI-sponsored webinar on Wednesday, October 20. They will be speaking on the Legal Implications of Energy Storage. This webinar will appeal to anyone involved in and with renewable energy.
- Overview of the role of energy storage in the overall energy system
- Intellectual property issues: invention and use of advanced storage technologies
- Patent law basics
- Licensing agreements
- Is energy storage transmission or generation?
- Legal impact of adding to the distribution system, the bulk transmission system, or both
- Energy storage tolling agreements
- Basic terms and conditions
- Incorporating storage into renewable energy development plans
|Wednesday, October 20, 2010
2:30 p.m. ET; 11:30 a.m. PT
For more information about this webinar and to register, please click here.