In general, parties that are considering applying for Stimulus Act funding for their project must preregister at the following websites:
- Applicants must obtain a Dun and Bradstreet Universal Numbering System number (DUNS)
DUNS website: http://www.dnb.com/US/duns_update/
- Applicants must register with the Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
CCR website: http://www.ccr.gov/
- Applicants must register with FedConnect to submit their application.
FedConnect website: www.fedconnect.net
Numerous parties have reported that these websites may take several days to process registration requests. As such, I recommend that you register immediately if you are considering federal funding as a component of your project.
If you have trouble completing your registration in time for an application deadline, please use the following phone numbers to inquire about your registration status:
- DUNS Customer Assistance: 1-800-234-3867
- CCR Assistance Center: 1-888-227-2423
- FedConnect Support: 1-800-899-6665